- Route Peds - HAR/USC, Reason Lab/Radiology Follow-Up
- PED patients to follow any lab test or final imaging read
- Route Peds - HAR/USC, Reason Symptom Follow-Up
- PED patients for a “phone check” to check up on symptoms
- Be specific when filling out the details in the CCC box
- eg, Follow up on TSH results, and adjust levothyroxine dosage as needed
- CCC will only call patient if an abnormal result needs to be addressed.
- If you think a patient needs an urgent face to face evaluation, have them go to the Urgent Care if DHS eligible.