- Thanks for wanting to help out on WikEM! People are the core of the wiki. Your knowledge translates into improved bedside practice for everyone.
To get started
- Download our mobile app (if you haven't already done so)
- Create an Account on the website
- Read our editing guidelines
- Start editing!
- You automatically move up the WikEM editorial levels to become part of our editorial board
- All medical practitioners welcome (e.g. physicians, mid level-providers, nurses, pharmacists, medical students, paramedics)
If you are looking for ways to contribute
- See Helping out on WikEM for ideas on how to help
- Follow what everyone else is doing on WikEM at Recent Changes
- Consider donating to help our WikEM support free software and educational resources
- Track your progress and become a WikEM Editor via our open and transparent promotion process
- Are you a resident and want credit for your hard work? We have WikEM elective and asynchronous learning guidelines for your program director.