Right atrial enlargement
- Rarely isolated finding (usually RVH/RAD also)
- P amplitude >2.5mm in II
- Large biphasic p wave in V1 (> 1.5 mm in V1 and V2)
- Right atrial hyper.-initial component is larger in V1 than V6
- p-mitrale-m notched p wave in leads 1 and 2. Greater than .12 seconds.
- Right atrial enlargement
- Left atrial enlargement
- Left ventricular hypertrophy
- Right ventricular hypertrophy
- Adapted from Niemann, Lampe, Pani, Donaldson, ECGpedia.org
- Journal of Electrocardiology. Vol 43 (2010). 40-42.