The information on this site and the related mobile software has been, and continues to be, compiled from multiple sources and multiple authors. It is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients. It can be edited by numerous individuals given access to the site, which produces constantly changing content. As such, the accuracy and completeness of this work cannot be guaranteed. The information contained herein is intended as a quick and convenient reminder of information you have already learned elsewhere. The contents are to be used as a guide only; health care professionals should always use sound clinical judgment and individualize patient care. This information is not meant to be a replacement for training, experience, continuing medical education, or studying the latest literature and medical information. OpenEM Foundation, the site managers, editors, contributing authors, and other people and organizations related to this site make this information available without warranties of any kind, express or implied. We disclaim any liability, loss, or damage caused by the contents. If you do not wish to be bound by the foregoing cautions and conditions, please do not use this site or downloaded mobile software.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
- If copyrighted content is replicated on WikEM, permission must be obtained in writing from the original source.
- If you are summarizing preexisting content, it must be sufficiently different from original source.
- If you are uploading images, they must be similarly licensed under Creative Commons License or written permission must be obtained from the source.
You are free to
- Read and Print our articles and other media free of charge.
- Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses.
- Contribute To and Edit our various sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions
- Responsibility – You take responsibility for your edits (since we only host your content).
- Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
- Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
- No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that
- You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
- No Professional Advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.